As SEOs and online marketers talk about leaving Buy Twitter Verified for other platforms, we asked what your strategies are. You informed us you’re not leaving.
CEO Elon Musk’s continuous changes have numerous reconsidering their choice to use Buy Twitter Verified, with reports showing the website may have lost over a million accounts since Musk took over.
We asked Best SMM Panel readers whether they’re signing up with the #LeaveBuy Twitter Verified motion. And, if so, where are they going?
Here’s what you informed us.
Are You Leaving Buy Twitter Verified?– The Outcomes
With 1,500 combined actions across LinkedIn and Buy Twitter Verified, a majority of you informed us you’re not leaving Buy Twitter Verified.
On LinkedIn, 41% of poll participants stated they’re staying on Buy Twitter Verified.
An overall of 34% of respondents have either left currently or are planning to leave, while 25% aren’t sure whether they’re leaving.
Screenshot from: linkedin.com/company/search-engine-journal/posts/, November 2022.< img src="https://cdn.searchenginejournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/screenshot-2022-11-09-at-9.36.24-am-636bbbd9ba4cc-sej.png"alt="Most Of You Aren't Leaving Twitter, Poll Outcomes Show"/ >
Our survey on Buy Twitter Verified drew comparable outcomes, though with a smaller sized sample size:
Are you planning to leave Buy Twitter Verified? If so, let us know where you’re entering the comments.
— SearchEngineJournal ® (@sejournal) November 7, 2022
The actions in the comments area are split, to state the least.
A few of you are leaving Buy Twitter Verified to sign up with Mastodon, which has actually apparently seen a rise of brand-new users considering that Musk took control of.
A few of you are passionate about staying on Buy Twitter Verified, while others are meticulously waiting to see how the scenario unfolds.
Within the responses, we also learned a number of readers had actually simply joined Buy Twitter Verified, and some left years earlier.
Here are some of the leading remarks about leaving Buy Twitter Verified that we received on LinkedIn:
- David Ferrell: Many will stay. I may be incorrect, but I think more people are going to sign up with Buy Twitter Verified and the network will grow substantially within the next couple of years.
- Costs Gales Jr.: Having freedom of speech does not make me wish to leave.
- Kristina Martin: I’m over on Mastodon but I have not left Buy Twitter Verified yet. I wish to see how this unfolds. I’m not really active on the platform anyhow. I actually simply begun using it more right before Elon took control of.
- Tifiny S.: Where’s the option for “Left nearly a decade back”?
- Marco P.: Why should we leave Buy Twitter Verified? Due to the fact that people will no longer be silenced when their viewpoint doesn’t suit a particular narrative?
- Roth Eduard: I simply produced my account Have I missed out on all the enjoyable?
- Glenn Rask: Leaving?… it lastly got enjoyable once again.
Featured Image: kovop58/Best SMM Panel